ACCOUNTING OFFICER - GENERAL ACCOUNTING
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of payroll billing form third parties including all other related transactions.
- Checks the government remittances (SSS, PHILHEALTH, & PAG IBIG)
- Manage and execute general accounting process, including but not limited to; journals, allocations, monthly reporting, issue resolution.
- Prepare and post journal entries and adjustments
- Analyze and reconcile Balance Sheet accounts
- Comply with financial key controls, policies and regulations
- Recommend improvements as required, to ensure accurate, complete and timely accounting in compliance with applicable generally accepted accounting principles, policies and practices.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or equivalent experience (1-2 years)
- CPA license is an advantage but not required
- At least 2 years in an associate/officer position, specializing in handling general, inventory and cost accounting.
- Knowledge and proficiency in MS Office, Excel and accounting software-Netsuite
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to rapidly changing environment
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
- Willing to work from Monday-Saturday, reporting fully on-site at Bagumbayan, Taguig