- People Management – creating an engaged, committed team, and holding team accountable for their performance.
- Business Management – manages and monitors the operation expenditures of the branch. Ensures cost saving measure. Ensure safety and upkeep of the whole branch. And represents the company committee meetings and functions.
- Sales Planning and Implementation – direct and implements national sales program and promotional initiatives. Do trade check and field work. Forecasting, planning, and budgeting process used within the respective sales group.
- Sales Performance and Reporting – monitor and review sales projections. Evaluate business performance versus target through cost to sales (CTS) analysis.
- Customer Relationship Management – represents the company on committee meetings and functions. Meets with potential clients and accounts, assisting sales specialist to maintain good relationship by negotiating and closing deals.
- Overall Admin and Operations Management – Check Inventories of the overall branch. Coordinates with the Top Management, Branch Heads, BUH, Managers, and Supervisors regarding any necessary concerns, update, and directions.
- Ability to handle and manage a diverse team
- Ability to lead by example, gain respect from team and communicate with clarity whilst demonstrating excellence in approach to work and people activities
- He/she must have pleasant personality and leadership abilities
- Ability to identify new opportunities and exploit them to the benefit of the company
- Ability to track complaints and resolve disputes and conflicts
- An excellent communicator and able to build bridges between stakeholders
- Prioritize information and insight needs
- Highly motivated person who can work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/College Degree in any field. Preferably with master's in business management
- At least 6-10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managerial Experience of 5 Years & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Corporate Strategy/Top Management or equivalent.