Branch Unit Team Lead
- Supports employees to gather knowledge, skills, experience, proficiency in roles.
- Collaborates with HR Team and Management to develop and deliver training programs to employees on processes and procedures relevant to the department.
- Creates enthusiasm; engenders trust; involvement.
- Helps teams meet outcomes and exceed results, contribution to organization.
- Evaluates employee performance and status.
- Implements the company policies to ensure adherence and compliance among all employees.
- Directs, monitor and evaluates employee work; plans and coordinates professional development activities; implements corrective action as appropriate
- Ability to lead by example, gain respect from team and communicate with clarity whilst demonstrating excellence in approach to work and people activities
- He/she must have pleasant personality and display supervisorial and leadership abilities
- Ability to identify new opportunities and exploit them to the benefit of the company
- Ability to track complaints and resolve disputes and conflicts
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/College Degree in any field.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Communication, Achiever, Analytical
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Corporate Strategy/Top Management or equivalent.
- An excellent communicator and able to build bridges between stakeholders
- Prioritize information and insight needs
- Highly motivated person who can work as part of a multidisciplinary team