- Assists in the implementation of occupational health and safety programs in the organization
- Administers first aid treatment and takes the blood pressure of employees.
- Interprets and evaluates diagnostics based on the verification of medical certificate
- Assists doctor on duty, if needed
- Ensures compliance and submission of related documentation to dole such as annual exposure data report, accident/ illness report, annual medical report, work accidents, and other related reports
- Responsible for dispensing medicine, taking first aid procedures to the employees if needed
- Monitoring and inventory all medical supplies
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Must be a registered nurse and with an updated PRC card
- With training and/or background in Standard First Aid and Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH)
- With a minimum of 2 years of experience in the same field.
- Willing to work from Monday to Saturday and report fully-onsite at Bagumbayan, Taguig