CREDIT AND COLLECTION OFFICER
- Ensures that credit and collection policies, procedures, priorities and documentation meets the company standards.
- Monitors AR monthly that includes reconciliation and checking of AR, collection report, back-trucking of accounts, gathering of documents for adjustments.
- Receives collection from Sales People, ensuring correctness and validity of the cash and checks remitted: checking and comparing the OR with collection remittal.
- Prepares aged and overdue receivables per agents and alerts them for their unsettled accounts by providing the Statement of Accounts (SOA)
- Ensures payment received/collected are accurately posted in NetSuite system and transmitted/deposited to Treasury and SCPA Accounts.
- Conducts weekly phone call as necessary needed to know the status of customers overdue including statement of account preparation, reconciliation, and customer query.
- Resolves delinquencies to ensure the debts are settle by writing, calling and e-mailing clients to discuss payment plan options and set up meeting to negotiate payment.
- Consolidates and reports all credit and collection status, bad debts and credit losses, on a weekly/monthly basis; monitors delinquent accounts carefully and coordinates collections with internal partners and third party involved.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- Must have at least 1 year in finance, credit management, accounts receivable management
- Experience in credit and collection is an advantage
- Keen to detail, with strong communication skills and accounts management
- Proficient with use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Willing to report onsite at Bagumbayan, Taguig; Monday to Friday, compressed work week (48hrs per week)