- Draws up strategies to boost or hit the monthly sales targets of our accounts/clients.
- Conducts product presentation for potential customers or conducts store check and conducts account visits following a planned itinerary to monitor existing accounts.
- Researches the market to open new accounts or untapped area and prepares the proposal for prospected accounts or target clients.
- Facilitates the collection remittance, sales update, check deliveries, coverage plan for the day and follows up orders.
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic areas and accounts.
- Prepares data for the monthly operations review (MOR) and updates accounts receivable for AR.
- Monitors the monthly Accounts receivables or cash collectibles of assigned accounts or area.
- Communicates with the clients on a regular basis to proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Ensures that the customers clear their dues within existing timelines.
- Handles clients’ concerns, complaints and administer effective negotiation and sales strategies.
- Allocates dispensers in accounts to encourage continuous purchase orders, making careful attention to CTS.
- Updates records of free on loan agreement (FOLA).
- Organizes the schedule and arrangement of dispensers for pull-out from inactive accounts.
- Formulates strategies to manage the account and set objectives about the account management
- Develops new methods and techniques to determine sales growth by identifying and analyzing opportunities
- Manages the point of sales material including budget, logistics, distribution, assortment by finding the most efficient solutions and resources
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability and team sales targets
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, ability to pay attention to detail and maintain confidentiality, strong interpersonal skills and commitment to working with a diverse staff are essential to successfully carry out the duties of this position.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community, effectively present information to management.
- Exercise sound, independent judgment within established guidelines.
- Interact effectively under pressure and meet deadlines, work independently.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with those contacted in the course of the work.
- Knowledge and ability in the use of a personal computer and software applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree: preferably Business-related course or any course.
- At least 1-year Sales/Field Work experience
- An excellent communicator and able to build bridges between stakeholders.
- Experienced in developing reports and dashboards in Excel.
- Prioritize information and insight needs.
- Highly motivated person who can work as part of a multidisciplinary team.