- Supervised and directed receiving team to achieve performance target.
- Coordinate work flow for successful warehouse operations.
- Monthly monitoring on warehouse expenses.
- Real time monitoring on sample for Quality Assurance
- Process owner of Reverse Logistic (RTV, Redeliver and Cancelled)
- Process owner of Receiving Processes (Distributed and Inter-branch)
- Process owner of Ingress (Item preparation) to egress (Reverse Logistic)
- Able to use and understand the process of WMS
- To process order fulfillment, replenishment, picking, loading, and checking before dispatching of orders
- Ensuring the accuracy of inventory on hand vs systems
- Sending notification to stakeholders (SMPD and CSL) the status of orders, availability of stocks and concerns.
- Monitoring and execute reverse logistics making sure to implement the best practice of returns, checking of DTR and tagging the concern department.
- Ensures that all incoming fg's are correct and in good condition.
- Ensure all documents are duly signed and piled accordingly as part of documentation and traceability.
Required SkillsJob Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain, Warehousing or any of equivalent
- Keen attention to detail with strong analytical and critical thinking
- Willing to work onsite in Bagumbayan, Taguig City from Monday to Saturday