There are 2 vacant positions:
1 for Generalist (Shared Services)
1 for Compensation and Benefits Specialist
HR - Compensation & Benefits
- Partners with managers for work-force planning
- Talent Acquisition (from job posting, screening, selection and onboarding)
- Facilitating employee learning & development initiatives to address performance gaps and needs
- Strategizes and facilitates employee engagement activities
- Ensures employee concerns are addressed in a timely manner
- Design a compensation package based on business goals and strategy
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organizational culture
- Conduct salary and labor market research to define benchmarks
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations
- Administers various employee benefit programs.
- Prepares and communicates information to employees about benefit programs, procedures, changes, and government-mandated disclosures.
- Ensures that each regular employee and dependents (when applicable) are provided with their corresponding benefit.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resources or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the specialized in Human Resources field is preferred for this position.
- Work exposure on Talent Acquisition, Third Party Management and/or Compensation Benefits/Total Rewards is a plus
- Willing to report on-site from Monday to Saturday (located at Bagumbayan-Tanyag, Taguig)